Friday, December 21, 2012

You Have Not Been Abandoned

Hello dear readers. With Christmas fast approaching I haven't been all that active in the racing field or obtaining new stuff for you guys to read about. Like trying to Frontal Lobotomy on a downhill bike, having just come off a diet consisting of deep fried ice-cream, things have been going quite slowly around here with little new progress being made.

However I can promise you this. In the New Year I will be trying to go bigger and better with some of the things I write for you guys. Post-Christmas I will have a few new reviews up and hopefully some more race reports, and possibly even a few articles from journalistic submissions that I have made once they are published. Keep an eye out for those over the next few months...

I also want to ask this; seeing as you guys are the ones who actually read this blog and hopefully have a little laugh when you do (with me, not at me preferably) what sort of things do you want to see posted in the New Year? It's all very well telling you that there will be race reports, product reviews and full length article, but what do YOU really want? Let me know through email robin.turningpages@gmail.com or by commenting at the bottom of this post. The outcome of this is  my little Christmas present to you. Hopefully you enjoy it.

Until the New year, where another 365 days of writing, riding and racing await, have a Merry Christmas and Just Keep Spinning!

-Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment